Telephone and Fiber network maintenance.
- Remote software monitoring that automatically alerts the owner or
contractor of a
problem for inside plant networks
- Software monitoring package for internal
network administrators at each site that indicates status of network
- Usage reporting software that provides statistical data
- Repair of any "down" or damaged aerial, direct buried or
underground fiber optic
cabling or networking hardware
- To warrant the troublefree operation of the network, FSI agrees to be on call via a
toll-free telephone number or pager 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (24x7).
FSI provides immediate response either remotely or on-site. Any
maintenance that requires an on-site visit shall be performed within a
24-hour period. Any out-of-service reports are dispatched on immediately.
Annual maintenance services:
- Survey of fiber-optic backbone including complete asset appraisal.
- Comprehensive E-built of complete network.
- Interactive browser network map published.
- Keeping your network clean marked and inventoried.
Fiber Specialist maps and builds a living document that
shows the condition of your network down to the circuit level.
© Copyright 2001 Fiber Specialist Inc.
All rights reserved.
Comments? Email us.